This website (hereafter “Site”) is operated by Rambler Press (hereafter “Rambler Press”), located in Bratka Street 19, 03-606 Warsaw, phone +48 502 657 144, e-mail: orders [at] ramblerpress.com, VAT number: 1250528872.
- The use of www.ramblerpress.com website is permitted only within the limits of the Terms reported here.
- These Terms, governed by the laws of the Polish Republic, represent the entire agreement between the User and Rambler Press regarding access, navigation and use of the Site.
- Rambler Press has the right to modify these Terms at any time by updating the version published on the Site.
- It is the User’s responsibility to verify the Site and acknowledge the last updated version of the Terms.
- The access, browsing and use of the Site imply the acceptance of these changes.
- Rambler Press has the right to make any changes to the materials published on the Site, the books described in it and their prices, at any time and without prior notice.
- The materials on the Site may be out of date, but Rambler Press undertakes no obligation to update them.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event Rambler Press, its suppliers, or any other third party mentioned on the Site, would be liable for any damages whatsoever (including damages resulting from loss of profit, loss of data or interruption of economic activity) arising from the use or inability to use the Site, or any other website linked to it, regardless of whether Rambler Press has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If the use of this Site or the information and materials contained therein imply the need to get repairs, all costs will be borne by the User.
Use of the Site
- The materials on the Site are subject to the law on copyright and industrial property and unauthorized use is a violation of the laws on copyright, trademark and generally applicable regulations to protect intellectual property.
- Rambler Press authorizes viewing and downloading of the materials contained in the Site solely for personal uses.
- Any use of the Site for commercial purposes shall be forbidden.
- The User is responsible for the content of any contribution or message posted on the Site.
- The User should restrain from undertaking any of the following behaviors:
– engage in any conduct that is in violation of the Law;
– falsify his personal identity;
– transmit sensitive data, both personal and of third parties;
– transmit any material with illegal or otherwise objectionable content;
– transmit anything that is technically dangerous, capable of causing damages or disruption of the computer system.
Links to other websites
- Any links to third-party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to the Users.
- The use of links constitutes the abandonment of the Site.
- Rambler Press is not responsible for third-party sites and their content.
- Rambler Press will not assume any responsibility for such sites, or for any information, software, products or materials contained therein, nor any results that may be obtained from the use thereof.
- If the User decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, he will do so under his own responsibility and at his own risk.
- Anyone wishing to create a link to the Site must comply with the applicable regulations.
- The link to the Site is also subjected to the respect of the following guidelines:
– the link to the Site is permitted, provided it is done without any commercial purpose.
– the creation of links by third parties do not imply neither any approval or endorsement by Rambler Press in favor of any third-party product or service, nor any relationship with Rambler Press.
– the link should not provide any false information relating to products and services offered on the Site.
– it is forbidden the use of Rambler Press’s trademark, without the express permission of the Press.
– The link must not contain any material that may be considered distasteful, offensive or controversial, and must be suitable for users of any age.
How to Buy
- The Site shows the catalog of the volumes produced and traded by Rambler Press.
- The images of the volumes are for illustrative purposes only and the colors may differ slightly from what is shown.
- By accessing to each volume described on the Site, the Customer may purchase it.
- For each purchase, the customer receives a feedback via e-mail, that indicates the date and time of receipt of the order, as well as the Order Number, which uniquely identifies the purchase.
- The message will summarize all the personal data entered by the Customer, who should verify their correctness and communicate the corrections, if any error occurred.
- In case of failure to execute the order by Rambler Press, due to the unavailability of the volume ordered by the customer, or in case of cancellation of the order by the Customer, Rambler Press is committed to a timely notification to the Customer and to request as soon as possible, the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount already paid.
- Once the cancellation of the transaction has been requested, in no event shall Rambler Press can be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by a delay in releasing the amount from the banking system.
- In addition, Rambler Press assumes no liability for direct or indirect damages to people and / or property caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order due to stock exhaustion, and/or delivery delays ascribable to couriers.
- Customers can choose to make payments via credit card, through PayPal.
- The chosen method should be selected during the compilation of the order form.
- If the Customer wish to receive a Company’s invoice, he must write this request into the notes box in the order form, indicating the VAT number, name and address of the Company.
- Rambler Press has the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
- These changes clearly will not affect orders already taken in charge.
- Rambler Press cover all the shipments cost.
- Shipments are made by mail.
- Volumes are safely wrapped and packaged in order to arrive intact at their destination.
- Rambler Press is not liable for any damage to the packages and their contents.
- Upon delivery by the mail, the customer is required to check that the package is intact.
- Orders are generally processed within two days of receipt of payment.
- Delivery times of the ordered books, as indicated in the order form, are approximate and may vary due to adverse traffic and weather conditions, controls procedures by the Customs Authorities, &c.
- No responsibility can be attributed to Rambler Press in case of delivery delays.
Right of withdrawal
- In case of lack of conformity of the books ordered, the Customer has the right to have the book replaced.
- If not anymore available in stock, he has the right to be refunded or, in case he accepts, receive a voucher for the same amount to be spent for another book and valid for 6 months from the time of release.
- In addition, the Customer has the right to cancel the order and return the ordered books. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following terms.
- To exercise this right, the Customer is required to send an email to orders [at] ramblerpress.com, motivating his request of withdrawal.
- Rambler Press will respond by e-mail, authorizing the return of the item or denying the authorization if the following terms are not respected.
- Beforehand returning products, the Customer must obtain written permission by e-mail.
- If not authorized, the returns will not be accepted and therefore will be returned to the sender, with shipping costs charged.
- If the Customer receives the authorization, it must return the products within 14 working days from the reception of the email authorizing the return, taking care of the shipping costs.
- After the limit of 14 days, Customers lose their right of withdrawal.
- Once received the returned books and verified their integrity, if they are perfectly intact so that they can be offered for sale once again, Rambler Press, in the shortest time possible, will credit the customer the amount paid by bank transfer or by Paypal transfer.
- As an alternative to a refund, the customer can give his consent to receive a discount voucher of equal value, to be spent for a new purchase within six months of its release.
- They are not accepted and are therefore returned to the client those volumes that appear used and no longer in their original conditions, and which present any trace of use and wear, or stains and creases, which do not allow the Press to offer them for sale again.
The personal information (hereafter the “Data”)
- The Data are processed by Rambler Press for the following purposes:
– to manage and finalize the orders; to provide those information requested by the User;
– for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or regulations (such as tax and accounting obligations);
– if the User has given his consent, to send commercial communications.
- For the correct execution of the for mentioned purposes, the access to the Data will be granted to Rambler Prss’s staff, as well as to, authorities, public institutions, banks and credit institutions, professionals, independent consultants, business partners and third parties that provide services to Rambler Press (such as, for example, hosting providers and couriers).
- In no case will the Data be disclosed to third parties for use for their own purposes; it is understood that, in case of any extraordinary corporate transactions (i.e. the sale or rental of the Enterprise), Data may be assigned or transferred to the buyer/renter, or those eligible.
- The User has the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of his Data and to know their content and origin, request their integration, updating or cancellation, and oppose to their processing for marketing purposes, where previously allowed.
- The Site collects and uses information in the form of cookies (such as information about Users’ preferences), that are mainly used to adjust the operation of the Site to Users’ expectations by offering more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices made earlier.
- At any time, visitors can turn off all or some of the cookies installed by Rambler Press.
- Navigation Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper working of the Site: navigate through the pages, searching for products on the site, create an account, the authentication process in the case of registered users and the execution of orders.
- Without these cookies Rambler Press could not deliver the services for which Users access the site.
- These cookies allow Rambler Press to know how Users visit the site, in order to evaluate and improve the operations and make improvements (i.e. what are the most and least visited pages, the number of Users, the time spent on the site and the way of arrival on the Site).
- All information are collected on an anonymous basis.
- These cookies allow advanced (for example, the User Recognition function on subsequent visits without having to type credentials again and the display function of the last seen volumes).
- These cookies are not essential to the operation of the website, but improve its quality and the browsing experience.